Most people seem to love Autumn and honestly, I am no different. Despite the weather being a bit crap and getting ill, Autumn is my favourite time of the year. There is something strangely satisfying about being all warm and cosy whilst the weather is vile outside. Big jumpers, hot chocolate and dark makeup; what more could you want?! Below I have thrown together 10 reasons why Autumn is awesome.
- The clocks go back and for one day you get a whole extra hour in bed; there is no greater feeling.
- Hot Chocolate.
- The colour of the Autumn leaves.
- Taking the dogs for a walk. The woods are beautiful at this time of year.
- Stepping on acorns and making them crunch. Weirdly satisfying.
- Boots. I love boots and if I could wear them all year round, I would.
- Dark, grungey nail varnish.
- The sound of rain outside whilst you’re tucked up in bed all cosy.
What do you guys think of Autumn? Let me know in the comments!